Monday, November 23, 2009

Craigslist of course!

I love my new porch furniture. Ernie Baker built me the greatest deck a few years back. It's so large it's been tough thinking about what it would cost to buy furniture. There it was on Craigslist! I was the first to respond and paid $125. for 5 pieces of wrought iron furniture. I'm thrilled and can hardly wait till Spring. Thanks to Lant and Brenda who own a Truck.

The 5th piece reclines and matches the set! I love the gun metal grey color.
I must get better w/ my tech. skills! I was at GW this weekend and found a cute little upholistered BR chair. It was light green and great condition for $22.
I thought later how nice it would be to take a photo w/ my blackberry and post it. Maybe someone could would call me and ask me to grab it. ...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment