Monday, September 19, 2011

Coupons Queens!

 The recent HT triple coupon day started last Wed. I've been hearing about coupon crazed ladies for way too long. I just had to investigate for myself. This is the ultimate in organization....
The book belongs to Kari B. I met her at HT doing her thing. She made the book herself. She buys 4 Sun. papers each week to "clip" her way to SAVINGS! She saves 40% on her groceries and was proud to share sites.There's couponmom.com and krazycouponlady.com.
Amanda K. told me she joined a fb group CarolinaCouponQueens. Ichecked it out too! That woman saved $90.00 this week and writes it up big time.She's at the store and in line by 7:00am as the sale clock starts. Poor Bea  wrote there were 35 women in line holding places for one another at 7:00. You don't want to be there in less you're a coupon queen...sleep-in, go later!
Another fb friend, Peggy F. lives in Fl. where they are STEALING newspapers for coupons, in the middle of the night!! They caught the thief on video, ran the clip on the evening news...caught in the act, "The COUPON BANDIT".
Watch out coupon ladies! Check the paper before you purchase. Raleigh could fall victim at anytime:)
As for me I still like Costco. I have thoughts of SCREAMING in the parking lot,"Does anyone want to SPLIT this up w/Me? Who needs a yrs. worth of TP?

No comments:

Post a Comment